miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Canvas "Create Art" for DT 2Craftychipboard



Hola Crafty friends!!

Yo aquí de nuevo esta vez con un reverse canvas, en un estilo que recién estoy explorando el steampunk creo que necesito comprarme mas pinturas que vayan mejor con este estilo hhh quizá el próximo mes cuando me recupere de mi ultima compra lol e usado muchos chipboards de 2crafty que combinaban perfecto para la decoración de mi pequeño mr tuercas y los colores inspirado en el reto de este de MMW

Here I am again with a reverse canvas with a style that Iv'e been recently exploring. It's called steampunk. I think I've got to buy myself more paints that go better with this style. Maybe next month when I recuperate the money I spent on my last buy. I've used a lot of 2crafty chipboards that combined perfectly for the decoration of my little "Mr. Tuercas." The  colors of my project are inspired by the MMW challenge.



some close ups



For the base of the background I used the Checkerd board clumps and Squeare collage panel. They mix awesomely for what I wanted to acheive.





Then I started to create my little Frankestain and I decorated him with one of the Square collage panels and Angel wings. This is so pretty and both of them were painted with black gesso and I gave                                                             it a little touch of silver.



I decorated the corners with a mix of Steampunk gears small,Steampunk gears medium and Assorted arrows.


And finally with Everyday font L/C I created the words and I gave it some texture with mini art stones.


I participate in the  MIXED MEDIA WORLD may challenges.
This is the beautiful moodboard

Yo use las sombras en azul y turquesa

I used blue and turqoise shades of color.


2crafty chipboards used 

Steampunk gears small
Steampunk gears medium
Checkerboard clumps
Angel wings
Assorted arrows
Squeare collage panel 

Everyday Font L/C



5 comentarios:

  1. Stunning piece! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media World!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So very creative - love it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Mixed Media World!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A fantastic layout and design! The wings on the bulb are amazing as is your color! Hugs, Autumn

    ResponderEliminar